Body Fit Kids
To develop a child’s athletic training and sports performance capacity in a fun, safe and personalised environment.
Participants will work towards individual goals. An initial assessment will be conducted with the parent, child and therapist to ascertain goals and limitations. Sessions are tailored to allow each child success to develop and reach his/her potential.
Individual, partner and small group sessions are all available depending on the participant’s focus and goals.
Feeling happy and confident from childhood about health and fitness is imperative for future wellbeing. Parents choose to obtain specialised training for their children for numerous benefits including exposure, practise, development and critiquing of fundamental movement skills.
The below areas can be incorporated into a child’s program:
- Coordination and fundamental movement skill development
- Speed, agility and conditioning
- Core strength and flexibility
- Sports specific skills
Additionally, to physical skill development, resilience and values education is embedded in our authentic training and teaching experiences.
Other tools that young athletes will learn include:
- Correct techniques for skills development and stretching
- Knowledge and strategies to prevent common injuries amongst children
- The importance of having balanced wellbeing, training and nutrition
- Development of resilience and accountability
- How to be a good sport, team member and a focused individual athlete
‘I Can’ Body Fit Program
To prepare young athletes of middle and senior school age for transition into competitive sport and training.
Initial Assessment are individually conducted to allow programs to be tailored to the individual, duo or small group depending on the goals and outcome measures. The fundamental principles of athletic training and technique required to perform explosive lifts incorporating dynamic strength and stability are a key component. Programs are continually critiqued to keep participants’ engaged and to allow their body to experience high levels of fitness.
A young athlete needs to develop and protect his/her body to maximise physical attributes whilst enhancing sporting skills.
The below areas can be incorporated into the athlete’s program:
- Sports specific strength and conditioning
- Core stability
- Self-belief and mental barriers
- Goal setting and program development education
‘I Commit’ Body Fit Program
To provide adults with professional guidance, motivation and focus to improve their fitness and wellbeing.
Initial Assessments are individually conducted to develop sessions that are tailored to the individual, duo or small group. Program development considers previous experience, training load and injuries to ensure optimal results are achieved.
We are all busy and need to greater commitment to individually tailored regular fitness for our well-being and longevity.
Our programs are critiqued by experienced physiotherapists with sports and athletic training backgrounds.
Training sessions vary to keep clients engaged and challenged. Choose areas of training that link to achieving your outcomes. Areas of focus can include:
- Injury prevention
- Fitness specific strength and conditioning
- Body composition goals
- Physical and mental endurance
- Core strength and balance
- Event specific training and programming