In Home Rehabilitation
Client centred rehabilitation is essential to successful post surgery outcomes.
We commonly treat clients who have had the below orthopaedic surgeries:
- Knee arthroscopic surgery
- Total knee replacement
- Total hip replacement
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder or reverse shoulder replacement
- Ankle arthroscopic surgery
- Post upper or lower limb fracture
Additionally, we offer rehabilitation that is tailored to the individual. The aim of this service is to keep you active. Clinic appointments, 1:1 in home appointments and group sessions are all options for this service.
A therapist will blend a mix of the below areas from the client’s needs and goals to tailor build their program in consultation with them:
- Pain Management
- Falls and Balance
- Stroke/Neurological Specific Rehabilitation
What can this look like?
- Clients have an Initial Assessment
- Development of an individual exercise program that the client can continue independently
Additionally, a client may continue and choose to:
- Take part in weekly or fortnightly sessions either 1:1 at home or in the clinic or participate in group classes for closer monitoring and progression of their unique program