As we age keeping active is even more important to ensure we maintain our independence and quality of life.
Body Fit offers a program specifically designed to help maintain or improve your:
- Bone Density
This program is ideal for those clients who are:
- At risk of falling
- Suffering from Osteoarthritis
- Suffering from a chronic condition (back pain, diabetes, respiratory conditions, fibromyalgia)
- Recovering from surgery
Each program developed is created specifically for each client to achieve individual goals.
Below is a guide of what a client program could include:
- A Risk Assessment
- A home visit to perform an assessment of the client’s home and to provide appropriate recommendations, structures and strategies to minimise risk and make the home environment as safe as possible
- Outcome measures are recorded to determine and revisit the effectiveness of the client’s program
- Individual program is set and monitored by physiotherapist in either a 1:1 or group environment depending on the client’s needs and wishes
- A self-guided home exercise program is designed for ongoing use and can be reviewed by the physiotherapist at the client’s discretion